This is the first in the Masters of Barbering Video Blog Series covering a wide variety of topics. This video follows up on a previous blog teaching the correct way to describe a clipper cut. It is much more professional to educate your clients on how they get their hairctu by the blade measurement and not a number. This will make your customer feel important and unique giving him one more reason to keep coming back!
The first step to any good barber education is the proper schooling. Going to a good barber or cosmetology school is the START of your foundation as a barber or men’s hairstylist. After school the real work starts.
In this blog I want to talk about the important role of barber videos when learning how to be a barber. Before seeking out the kind of barber videos you will buy, watch, and learn from you need to do a little research:
1. Decide on the type of haircuts you most want to learn and specialize in. (The important thing to remember here is the type of haircuts that you can make money doing. Not one that is just cool to watch and is going to be very difficult or time consuming to provide slowing you down.
2. Find out the who the best barbers creating videos are. Do the research. You want to learn how to be a barber from the best. (Always remember, it takes a lot longer to break a bad habit than it does to form a good one.)
3. Barber videos come in many forms now. You can buy DVD’s, digital downloads, and streaming video on a pay per view basis. There a many options available which creates an incredible value in comparison to your investment in school. You can’t afford not watch and learn.
How do I find good barber videos and how much do they cost?
– There are many ways to find good barber videos. Ask your local barber supplier, check with the large national barber suppliers, google, youtube, amazon, facebook, twitter, and there are also tons of haircutting informational sites that promote barber videos.
– Barber videos are very inexpensive today. You can find them for as low a $9.95 on a pay per view basis. There are also companies giving access to hours’ worth of material for between $100 – $200 dollars.
It is impossible to calculate the return on such a small investment over the course of your career. Especially in comparison to the investment you have already made in your degree. Learning how to be a barber from the best barber videos gives will give you the best chance at achieving the level of income you dream of from the barber business.
Please visit http://www.mastersofbarbering.com for the best in online barber videos to teach you how to be a barber.
Learn to Cut Hair With Masters of Barbering!
Masters of Barbering offers high quality barbering videos, online learning and educational resources for barbering and cosmetology students as well as current professionals.
With our Unlimited Package, stream over 15 hours of unlimited video, view all our hair cutting guides and premium content.
Considering opening a barbering shop? Looking to learn about clippers, combs, razors and other supplies and tools that working barbers use? Interested in how to cut hair? You're in the right place!
Learn to cut hair today!
- Barber Education
- Barber Equipment
- Barber Schools
- Barber Supplies
- Barber Techniques
- Barber Tools
- Barber Videos
- Business Tips
- Clipper Cutting
- Cosmetology School
- Customer Service
- How to Be a Barber
- How To Be Successful In Barber School
- How to Creat Customer Loyalty
- How to Cut Boys Hair
- How To Cut Hair
- How to Fade Hair
- Professionalism in the Barbershop